”Making Mochi” – see my first ever entry for the back story
2. Elaborate on your default photo?
A celebration of spring, my favorite season
3. Make up a question.
Do I have to?
4. What's your current relationship status?
Married, two kids
5. What EXACTLY are you wearing right now?
Sloppy, around the house clothes – big, dark pink t-shirt with lace edging and navy lycra shorts, no shoes
6. What is your current problem?
Trying to rid the school system of psycho-bitch evangelists
7. Who do you love most?
Mr. Mochi, the Bean and the Peanut
8. What makes you most happy?
Hard to say, I find joy in many, many things. Playing with my kids is high on the list. Having students tell me I’ve inspired them to attempt new challenges or to see the world in new ways is a favorite. Spending time with friends. Etc.
9. Are you musically inclined?
When the moon is in the correct phase and the planets are properly aligned, and it’s a song I know really well, I’ve been known to sing well enough to impress professionals. On other days I can’t stay on key.
10. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would you change?
As I told szandara in a reply to one of her posts, the results of the 2000 election. Not long enough ago to seriously mess with the time line, but oh what a difference it would have made …
11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be?
Definitely a dolphin
12. Ever have a near death experience?
As in, tunnel of light? No. As in, could easily have died? More than one.
13. Name an obvious quality you have.
14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Don’t Know Y, as sung by Nora Jones on Sesame Street
15. Who did you cut and paste this from?
Half my flist
16. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
My nephew Maxie
17. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property?
Does TP-ing a tree on Halloween count?
18. Have you ever been in a fight?
Only short ones
19. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Chorus in high school. I occasionally use a snatch of song in class.
20. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex?
Depends which way they’re facing ;D
21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Decaf. My caffeine allergy is one of the minor tragedies of my life
24. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
No, but many people in Australia said I sounded like Fran Drescher. I think they meant in kindly
25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
I have kids, which is as good an excuse as any
26. Did you have braces?
Twice. Incompetent orthodontist took the first set off before the teeth had set in place, so I had to have it done all over again. Was not amused.
27. Are you comfortable with your height?
My feet reach the ground, I’m happy
28. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
Bought me a dog tag. Trust me, it really was romantic.
29. Do you speak any other languages?
30. Do you have a crush on someone on your livejournal?
Not that I’ll admit to…